Home This is where you can find all the blog posts throughout the site.
Categories Displays a list of categories from this blog.
Tags Displays a list of tags that has been used in the blog.
Bloggers Search for your favorite blogger from this site.
Archives Contains a list of blog posts that were created previously.
Iron Man Mark VIII Looks Kinda Awful
[Originally posted on http://obsessive-geek.blogspot.com/]
|Okay, who doused the suit in mustard?|
Hat tip Topless Robot (comic book site, not a porn site)
So San Diego Comic Con has come and gone. Movie announcement were made, toys were previewed, comics were advertised and Rocket Raccoon was shown to the world at large. In all this, Iron Man 3 was previewed, with Robert Downy Jr. appearing and the Mark VIII armor (viewed above) debuted.
And it does not look good.
I'd like to know who in costume design decided to give Tony Stark a pale yellow costume. I would put this knowledge to good use by hitting the guy over the head with a 2 x 4 until they realize they are wrong. I would understand gold, but the honey mustard look just doesn't scream Iron Man to me.
- Obsessed Review: The Avengers - Movies/TV May 07
- Make It So: A Black Panther Movie - Movies/TV Aug 13
- Make It So: Let Spider-Man Be In The Avengers - Movies/TV Sep 25
- COMIC BOOK CLASH #1: FIGHT ONE- "BIG TIME" Spiderman vs. "BATMAN INC." Dick Grayson Batman - Movies/TV Mar 15
- COMIC BOOK QUICK HITS #27 - PUNISHER & DAREDEVIL TEAMS REVEALED, DC NATION EMERGES TO HELP CN, ASPEN #0 ISSUES SELL OUT - Comics/Books Mar 23